This pond, owned by the local commune of Wilster, was losing water due to badly eroded sections of embankment. After draining the pond and preparing the embankment, a total of 375m2 Concrete Canvas Ltd CC8TM was installed around the pond perimeter. Platipus S2 ARGS® systems, with corrosion resistant stainless steel wire, was then rapidly installed along the toe of the concrete matting. Each anchor system was then loadlocked using a simple hand tool, creating a tight finish. Finally, the Concrete Canvas was hydrated resulting in a secure erosion free area.
- Patipus Provides bespoke tree anchoring solution for Crown Estate’s Greening Program in Central London.
- Happy New Year from the Platipus Team
- The Platipus Team would like to thank you for your continued support throughout 2022
- Platipus Anchors & Geosynthetics Ltd design a bespoke solution
- “10 YEARS AFTER THE STORM”