Join our team…
As our business continues to develop and grow, we have some exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join the Platipus team, based at our head office in Redhill, Surrey, England:
- Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
- Graduate Structural / Civil / Geotechnical Engineer
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Business Development Managers (with export experience)
- Business Development Managers UK (with geotechnical experience)
These exciting positions offer a competitive salary and the stimulation of working in a challenging and dynamic industry. To apply please submit your CV, with a covering email confirming which position you are interested in, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Specialist
Platipus Anchors Limited is the global market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of innovative ground anchoring systems and landscape solutions for a wide variety of commercial applications.
As we continue to grow and develop our business, we have an exciting opportunity to join our established and high-performing marketing team based at our offices in Redhill, Surrey. The successful candidate must have a right to work in the UK and live within a daily commutable distance from Redhill, Surrey.
Working alongside the Head of Marketing we are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and adaptable Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and enhance our digital marketing strategy. You must have a good understanding of both digital and traditional marketing processes and are used to working in a marketing environment.
The successful candidate will have high levels of drive and commitment, must be highly organised, extremely proactive in their approach and can produce accurate work consistently, possess excellent task / time management skills and are able to demonstrate a proven track record in their field. Individual personal skills should include an ability to work independently under pressure and collaborate with others to achieve agreed targets and business objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies across the whole business, aligned to objectives and growth. Measure and analyse performance.
- Research and analyse industry specific markets, monitor competitor activity and other relevant information to support marketing strategies.
- Prepare and deliver an effective social media plan in line with agreed company objectives for all areas of the business. Grow a quality social media following on all platforms.
- Manage and deliver agreed paid digital advertising and organic campaigns using Google, LinkedIn and/or other platforms including keyword research and SEO.
- Analyse, update and measure all campaign performance to ensure it is always effective and within agreed budgets.
- Manage and deliver an agreed webinar programme for all Platipus companies and divisions including promotion, registration approval, producing the webinar, analysing attendance and providing reports for CRM update.
- Manage, design and deliver an agreed email marketing strategy for all divisions of the business using CRM / Marketing Automation software. Provide reports and campaign results to facilitate the continual CRM improvement.
- Use analytics tools and audit software to monitor performance, ROI and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with the design and production of marketing collateral to the highest quality standards for a wide variety of ongoing marketing activities. Contribute creatively with modern ideas and designs.
- Review and monitor external stakeholders to ensure brand strategies are aligned and implemented.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience within a B2B / B2C digital marketing role across all channels and platforms.
- Fundamental understanding of all digital / traditional marketing processes and integrated campaigns.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional copywriter and proof-reader able to create engaging material from a brief or research.
- Proven experience in using a range of analytics tools (i.e. Google, Microsoft).
- Experience of working with a CRM / Marketing Automation software (i.e. ACT) or a similar E-Mail Marketing system (i.e. Mailchimp).
- Proven experience in PPC Google Search, Display, Shopping, Video and Socials.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro (desirable).
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong organisational, project and time management skills. Experience with Asana or other project management tools (desirable)
- Ability to work independently under pressure or collaborate with others
This exciting position offers a competitive salary (£20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year) and the stimulation of working in a challenging and dynamic industry. Must live within a daily commutable distance from Redhill, Surrey.
Export Business Development
& Sales Assistant
Platipus Anchors Limited is the market leader providing some of the most innovative and cost-effective ground anchoring solutions for a wide variety of commercial applications and industry sectors.
As we continue to grow and develop our business, we have an exciting opportunity for an Export Business Development & Sales Assistant working in a wide variety of industries, including our Civil Engineering and Construction division, based from our offices in Redhill, Surrey.
We are seeking a dynamic person to support our Export Sales Manager to develop, strengthen and maximise sales opportunities and promote new products and solutions in Europe, the Middle East, Asia & Australasia. The successful candidate will be expected to have sound technical ability (engineering or construction experience will be advantageous), high levels of drive and commitment, must be willing to travel, highly organised with a good attention to detail, extremely proactive in their approach and able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales. Individual personal skills should include an ability to communicate effectively at all levels (written & verbal, including presentation skills), be influential & persuasive, able to work independently under pressure and also collaborate with others to achieve agreed targets and business objectives. Excellent IT skills will be a must particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams. A second language, particularly French, would be very useful.
Duties and skills include:
- Planning and prioritising personal sales activities towards achieving agreed business objectives and maximising the sale of Platipus products within a wide variety of industry sectors including Civil Engineering and Construction.
- Acquiring a clear understanding of the customers’ requirements and needs.
- Negotiating and converting customer enquiries to sales orders.
- Proactively identifying and developing new business opportunities and industry contacts to present Platipus solutions and increase product specifications.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers using all methods of communication.
- Researching and obtaining industry and competitor information to strengthen market position.
- Producing accurate and timely customer quotations, sales forecasts and internal documentation.
- Managing all processes to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
This exciting position offers a competitive basic salary, non-capped commission related bonus (O.T.E £35-45k) and the stimulation of working in a challenging and dynamic industry. Must live within a daily commutable distance from Redhill, Surrey.