Something different for a Friday. The Environment Agency is keen to open up rivers to leisure users, such as canoeists, whilst at the same time safeguarding them from the danger of fast flowing weirs. To enable this, safety booms are installed at various locations each requiring anchoring to the river bank. For more information visit our website: https://platipus-anchors.com/…/civil-engineering-const…/
- Patipus Provides bespoke tree anchoring solution for Crown Estate’s Greening Program in Central London.
- Happy New Year from the Platipus Team
- The Platipus Team would like to thank you for your continued support throughout 2022
- Platipus Anchors & Geosynthetics Ltd design a bespoke solution
- “10 YEARS AFTER THE STORM”