Olivia Kirk required security and stability for her trees which were transported from her award winning garden at the Malvern Spring Festival 2018 to the new courtyard garden at the Royal Porcelain Works in Worcester. The trees were securely fixed underground using the Platipus Rootball Fixing System with Plati-Mat.
- Patipus Provides bespoke tree anchoring solution for Crown Estate’s Greening Program in Central London.
- Happy New Year from the Platipus Team
- The Platipus Team would like to thank you for your continued support throughout 2022
- Platipus Anchors & Geosynthetics Ltd design a bespoke solution
- “10 YEARS AFTER THE STORM”