A lovely aerial view of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The site was originally home to the London Olympics and we are proud to have supplied a range of bespoke tree anchoring systems on this challenging brownfield site. The park has now proved itself as a lifeline for many East Londoners, with the beautiful parklands providing a safe open space for everyone. A fantastic legacy and testament of its importance to the local community.
- Patipus Provides bespoke tree anchoring solution for Crown Estate’s Greening Program in Central London.
- Happy New Year from the Platipus Team
- The Platipus Team would like to thank you for your continued support throughout 2022
- Platipus Anchors & Geosynthetics Ltd design a bespoke solution
- “10 YEARS AFTER THE STORM”