In situations where traditional foundation solutions have failed or are failing, due to incorrect installation or unsuitable ground conditions, a selection of bespoke wire stay solutions are available to help stabilize the array and provide additional restraint against uplift. These standard retro-fit systems can quickly connect the array to a Platipus Ground Anchor. This typically consists of a stainless steel wire tendon and a simple tensioner which can be tailored to suit most frames, soil conditions and design life.
- The Platipus Guy Fixing System
- Patipus Provides bespoke tree anchoring solution for Crown Estate’s Greening Program in Central London.
- Happy New Year from the Platipus Team
- The Platipus Team would like to thank you for your continued support throughout 2022
- Platipus Anchors & Geosynthetics Ltd design a bespoke solution