2. What is the vertical height of the embankment?
3. What is the slope angle?
4. Is there pore water pressure within the embankment?
5. Is there a surchase affecting the stability of the slope?
6. Are there any buried services which may obstruct the ground anchor?
8. How deep is the critical failure plane?
9. Using a standard geotechnical embankment stabilization program, how much load needs to be applied to the surface to stabilize the slope?
10. What is the factor of safety (usually between 1.2 to 1.5)?
11. What is the design life?