Gibraltar lacked a public park for people to relax and enjoy green open spaces. A former car park was used to create the first park for the city – The Commonwealth Park. Multi-Award Winning Landscape Architect Nilufer Danis was the lead designer and Mark Gregory from Landform was the principle landscape consultant for the scheme. The fountain and grassed areas were covered with trees and shrubs from Deepdale Trees Limited which were secured using Platipus Tree Anchoring Systems. For more information on all of our landscape solutions click here.
- Patipus Provides bespoke tree anchoring solution for Crown Estate’s Greening Program in Central London.
- Happy New Year from the Platipus Team
- The Platipus Team would like to thank you for your continued support throughout 2022
- Platipus Anchors & Geosynthetics Ltd design a bespoke solution
- “10 YEARS AFTER THE STORM”